I offer a service that will help you to try and obtain either full planning permission, outline planning permission or if you have permitted development the necessary Certificate of Lawfulness. Even with permitted development without a Certificate of Lawfulness the local authority deems it an illegal construction and this certificate needs to be in with the deeds if you ever sell the property. With well over 25 years experience in planning Roy has dealt with many planning departments from the most arrogant and awkward to the most amiable. From planning on listed to conservation areas Roy has worked on them all.Take a look at the approved examples below - Existing on the Left and Proposed on the Right.

 These two images are of a property that had permitted development and required the Certificate of Lawfulness. The photo below is what in the end was built. Part of the development was not permitted development and required planning permission.